Curveball is changing the game and it’s game over for hackers.
Curveball Enterprise Level Internet Security
Proactive Countermeasures. Early Detection. Peace of Mind.
Curveball Proactive Countermeasures for Enterprise Level Internet Security
- Developed by Galois, Inc. a cyber-security research leader for DARPA, NASA, Homeland Security, the U.S. military and others.
- Provides a massive, fake network area for hackers to attack, without blocking legitimate traffic.
- Enables early detection.
- Harder for attackers to find the real network and hosts your enterprise.
- Can be used on both public IP’s and internal IP spaces.
- Less false positives while causing hackers to behave in ways that make it easier to detect them.
- Gathers information about hackers.
Hard Facts About Hacks:
Hackers cost more than $445 billion annually. On average, attackers are present on a victim network for 229 days before detection, and are only discovered by an external source.
CURVEBALL vs. HONEYPOTS
Hard to Avoid
Curveball is hard to avoid on your network and much more likely to detect intrusions than a single or small number of honeypots.
Curveball is highly secure. The only running services are fake ones, on fake devices, with highly limited functionality.
Emulates multiple operating systems
Windows, Apple OSX and more than 4,000 other commercial OS and devices.
Emulates what hackers like to hack
HTTP, MySQL, FTP rpcbind, SNMP, TIME, NTP, SMTP, DNS, POP3, IMAP. Syslog and more on the way.
Generates alerts using syslog
to any compatible logging SIEM system including customer premises and cloud/remote systems.
Reports and stats
on your network status can be generated by Curveball.
Curveball is designed for early detection, with low false positives.
Additional features are in the works.